Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 46 - 10/2/2011

Time certainly does fly and I have been neglecting this blog. Not because I have been naughty and don't want to write about it but because I have been busy and forgot.

I must make time to keep this blog up to date!

I have been neglecting my running too due to an unrelated knee complaint. My old army injury is playing up again and when I run it takes me two days to recover. I will have to strap it I think. I was doing well too.

The gym has been fantastic for me. All my weights are going up and I managed to squat more than my weight which is an achievement. Now if I could just bench that much...

What the hell is up with this blog, every time I press enter it goes to the start of the paragraph not to a new line. It has been doing it since the start. A pain in the ring gear.


My alcohol consumption has been low but existent which is disappointing. I don't feel I have a problem with it but I know it could blow out of control at any stage. Stupid alcohol.

1 comment: