Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 58 - 22/2/2011


I have been lazy with this blog, ever so lazy. There was no need to point it out. It is as plain as the nose on my face. At least I haven’t been lazy in other areas. I have really excelled at the gym with my weights increasing regularly. I am starting to get some real shape to my body rather than the soft pudge I had become.

I now step into the next phase of my transformation. Fat loss. Up until now I have not been ultra concerned about my calorie intake, which is not to say that I have been pigging out but I have been known to overindulge at times. I will now attempt to lose 10kg of body fat in the next 8 weeks with a torturous regime of low carb, high protein living hell. I know the hunger and yearnings will destroy the very fabric of my mind but I must be punished for my indiscretions with the turps over the last few weeks. I must be strong.

 I have come to accept that my injuries with the running are the direct result of my proportions compared to my ideal size and shape. The weight loss can only help if only to help me propel my ageing body around the half marathon circuit. I shall not fail!!

Alcohol - Some which is unacceptable
Exercise - Plenty of good old fashioned weights

2 comments:

  1. Ever so lazy!
    i want: new posts!
    updates on weight and measurements.
    updaye on days until half marathon.
    more
    more
    more!

    ...and how you are feeling!

    how are you anyway mate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate I have struggled with sinus infections and the calling of the sedative that can make me forget my fucked up childish excuse for a manager.
    I have failed in some ways but have succeeded too.

    All I can do is try.

    ReplyDelete