Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 2 - 28/12/2010

Much the same as day one as far as temptation goes with the exception of watching the cricket for the first time in a long time without my constant buddy beer. I have to admit the thought to get some did cross my mind on more than a few occasions and I was making up some pretty good excuses to do it.

It's just while I'm watching cricket.

Why don't you start this on New Years Day?

The list goes on and on but the good thing is I managed to quell the demons and remain sobre and sombre. There is wine in the fridge and cupboard too!

Exercise has been many and varied. Trim, mow and sweep the front nature strips. Oil the outdoor furniture which is a lot of bending over for an old man...

Alcohol - Nil
Exercise - 3km walk

No comments:

Post a Comment