Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 11 - 6/1/2011

Another huge day in the gym. Back and arms which canes the biceps and really wore me out. I left the gym actually feeling great with the rush of endorphins. Got to work and had my bowl of oats and protein and crashed.

What followed was the longest day that could be imagined as a I battled hunger and tiredness in equal measures. Not even caffeine could wake me up. My legs were also so sore from the workout two days ago I could hardly walk until the circulation got into them. Sitting on the toilet was an exercise in pain too. Dead lifts suck!

I didn't even feel the pang of thirst for a beer when I got home. Just the need for food. The missus had gone shopping and the cupboards were full of junk but I was disciplined and had steak and mushrooms. Mmmmmm, steak! A good Porterhouse too.

I did buckle later and had a melting moment (biscuit) while watching the TV. Slack indeed.

As for a run my legs were far too sore to even entertain it. I seriously thought I might do some more damage. Soze (dog) looked expectantly at me all night but I remained couched for the duration.

Alcohol - Nil
Exercise - 95 min gym (back & arms)

No comments:

Post a Comment