Sunday, January 9, 2011

Days 13 & 14 - 9/1/2011

After my weakness of Friday night I set myself for a very disciplined weekend and I think I managed to achieve it.

I managed to do a make up run yesterday of 3km and also one today of just over 3.5km with some hills thrown in. The first half felt good until I realised that it was all downhill and obviously uphill on the way back. I had my ass hanging out just to keep the legs rolling over but I did manage it.

A nice soak in the bay at Williamstown to soothe the muscles was just what was ordered and it was awesome until the cool change swung by not long after we got there. I was fine in the water but the missus and kid were not so chipper. Got a good 30 minutes in though.

Really wanted a beer yesterday when it was hot but went to the beach instead. I am finding it is helpful to keep busy then I don't think about evil.


Alcohol - Nil
Exercise - 3km run & 3.6km run

No comments:

Post a Comment