Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 22 - 17/1/2011

I have been really lazy this last week with updates I know. Lucky I haven't been lazy in my endeavours.

My first full week of the gym has yielded good results. But it was tough. By Thursday afternoon I was noticeably tired and Friday afternoon was very, very long. I actually left work early. I certainly felt all of my 36 years 364 days.

And so it was that I turned 37 and officially entered my "late 30's" according to my wife. She never lets me forget that she is 6 years younger than me. Doesn't bother me, my wrinkled dangly balls won't bother me when I'm old...

I have to admit to a fairly bad weekend as far as the sauce goes. I partook on two days with wine and beer and yesterday I felt it. Not that I was hung-over but I certainly knew I had been on the gas. Lethargy and rotten flatulence was the theme for the day and I even feel flat this morning. I look forward to another extended break from the poison.

I gave my legs a break over the weekend so I didn't run. They were still sore from the monster leg workouts at the gym. It is the one area I am equal in to my training partner. Usually he is lifting around 40% more.

Alcohol - 2 bottles wine, 12 beers (3 days)
Exercise - Chest & Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment