Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 29 - 24/1/2011

A week can go by quickly and the last week has been like that. I must admit guilt yo some beer on the weekend which is not ideal. After a great week in the gym and my first 5km run, which was very tough I relented on the weekend to what I thought I had beaten.

It (alcohol) I have to accept is a constant thing which I must monitor. I went from doubting I would even have any before my birthday to having it two weekends in a row. Maybe that was the cause of my horror migraine on Friday and my fever last night which I still haven't shook. I awoke at midnight drenched in sweat and continued to boil and shiver throughout the wee hours until I woke at nine.

The gym has been a good constant having only missed Friday and this morning.

Alcohol - 3 x six packs of beer
Exercise - 4 days gym, 5km & 3.5km run

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a horry time mate... still, you are on the other side of it so logic dictates you are wiser for it.

    Keep up the work, catch you soon.
    sv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh mate as quick as I thought I had control I lost it. Pretty disappointed but I will soldier on.

    ReplyDelete